Prepares yogurt in 6-10 hours, though we generally recommend 24 hours for culturing yogurt, depending on thickness desired. This unit maintains a temperature just below 100 degrees Farenheit. Prepares all-natural, rich and creamy yogurt.
Allows you to control the quality, ingredients, fat content (the more the better) and thickness of your yogurt. Make up to 42 ounces of yogurt at a time. Clear lid allows for viewing of culturing process. Seven– 6 ounce glass containers allow for making up to seven different types of yogurt at once with seven date setting lids. Ideally, those following the GAPS Diet, will be making plain, whole milk yogurt.
- Brushed metal accents
- Seven 6-ounce glass jars with seven date setting lids
- Makes nutritious yogurt right at home
- Make different flavors with each glass jars
- Simple operation with 15 hour blue LED Digital timer display beeps when yogurt is ready
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Cord Storage
- Individual glass jar lids storage
- Dishwasher safe glass jars
- 13 Watts of power
- 3 year warranty
- CUL Approved
- Italian Inspired Design