The Sausage Maker’s D-5 stainless steel food dehydrator maintains all the power and reliability of a Sausage Maker product, but in a more compact unit than our larger food dehydrators. Use your D-5 food dehydrator to make soaked and dehydrated nuts, jerky, dried fruit and vegetables and fruit leathers.
The D-5 food dehydrator features a rear-mounted fan and louvered door to maximize air circulation and moisture removal. A temperature control and timer take the guess work out of drying food in our D-5 food dehydrator. This food dehydrator is especially easy to clean.
The D-5 food dehydrator is great way of enjoying preserved foods for the entire family. Use your dehydrator to make soaked dehydrated nuts, jerky, dried fruits and vegetables and make fruit leathers. Includes 10 stainless steel shelves, 16 1/4″ x 14 1/2″ with 1/4″ holes.
• Color coded temperature control
• Temperature Range: 90° – 155° F
• 12 Hour Timer
• 800W/110V Heating Element
• 304 Series, 22 ga Stainless Steel construction – Food Grade, Won’t rust!
• Outside Dimensions: 18 3/4″ D x 16 1/2″ W x 11 1/2″ H
• Inside Dimensions: 16 3/4″ D x 16 3/4″ W x 8 1/4″ H
The D-10 stainless steel 10 shelf food dehydrator is a large, family sized food dehydrator. Rear mounted fan and louvered door controls air circulation and maximizes moisture removal in this dehydrator. The D-10 food dehydrator features a temperature control and timer that allows up to 12 hours of drying time.
The D-10 food dehydrator is a large family sized unit that is big enough to handle the dehydrating needs of any large sized family. Use your dehydrator to make jerky, dry fruits and vegetables and make fruit leathers.
• Easy to read controls
• Temperature range: 90° – 155° F
• 800 watt/110V heating element
• 12-hour timer
• Louvered door for maximum moisture removal
• 304 Series, 22 gauge stainless steel construction – food grade!
• Dehydrating area dimensions: 16 3/4″ W x 15″ D x 13 3/4″ H
• Exterior dimensions: 17″ W x 19″ D x 17″ H
• Includes 10 stainless steel shelves, 16 1/4″ x 14 1/2″ with 1/4″ holes