What to eat?
In a quandary over what your GAPS Full Diet meals should be? Eliminate the guess work with our menu service. We have designed seasonal menus for those on the GAPS Full Diet. Each delicious meal will ensure that your palate isn’t neglected while nutrient-dense ingredients allow your gut to heal. And you get the peace of mind that you are feeding yourself and your family well. For those family members who are not strictly following the GAPS Diet, simply add a properly prepared grain dish or starchy vegetable (excellent recipes can be found in Nourishing Traditions) and dinner is served!
Our GAPS Full Diet Menu includes:
- Five breakfast menus
- Five lunch menus
- Four weeks of five dinner menus (a total of 20 dinners), recipes and grocery lists for the dinners
- Four snack ideas
- Each recipe serves 4-6 persons.
- All ingredients are GAPS legal, made from real nutrient-dense food.
GAPS Core Recipes
This is our collection of recipes that you will use throughout your time on the GAPS Diet, including the GAPS Introduction Diet. We have also include a few timesaver tips which direct you to resources for GAPS-legal products to use during those times you don’t get your homemade GAPS foods made.
Our GAPS Core Recipes include:
- GAPS Milkshake
- Meat stocks (chicken, fish, beef and lamb)
- Bone broths (chicken, fish, beef and lamb)
- Ginger tea
- Easy Raw Milk Yogurt
- Raw Coconut Yogurt
- Sour Cream (Créme Fraiche)
- Fermented Vegetables
|GAPS Core Recipes
|GAPS Full Diet Fall Menu
|GAPS Full Diet Winter Menu